Mastertrickz
Friendz Just Register on to this Forum to Get All tricks Of Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,Virgin,Idea,Tata,Aircel right in your Mailbox Registration is Quick and Easy Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mastertrickz
Friendz Just Register on to this Forum to Get All tricks Of Airtel,Vodafone,Reliance,Virgin,Idea,Tata,Aircel right in your Mailbox Registration is Quick and Easy Thank you
Mastertrickz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free NOP and MO al Over India

Go down

Free NOP and MO al Over India Empty Free NOP and MO al Over India

Post  Chaitanyapatel Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Hello bhai log,
i love this forum for its helpful nature.. And their helpful users..so i wud like to share my tricks.
Many users still have nop working in some states (like me) and for those who dont have then try this..

1st trick
apn-airtelfun.com
proxy-203.145.131.148
port-8080
this setting will turn ur live into nop. U can use it on pc also. And for downloading more than 2mb use ssl sites.

2nd trick
activate MO first. Then
Activate live
save both settings. Then save
MO Setting in default browser and live setting in opera.
Then open opera and go to airtel live page and then browse google. If u able to a
ccess google then its ur luck but if not then dont close it. Just press 0 in ideal screen so that ur inbuilt browser can open in which u have saved the MO Setting. Both connection will now connected at same tym.then again open opera page (live setting) and reload google. U will get success. And yeah u can also use it on pc. Same procedure.
And use ssl sites to download more than 2mb.

Im getting dwnload speed of 25-32kb/s sometym. And normal 10-15kb/s with both tricks (like MO)

3rd trick
MO- Activate mo first.
Then enter proxy 203.145.131.148
and port 8080 in MO setting.

THIS MO TRICK WAS WORKING FOR ME BUT NOW ITS CLOSED IN DELHI. Other state users can try it. May be it works

FIRST TWO TRICKS ARE FULLY WORKING IN DELHI. Just try in ur states.
If u have any prob then just cmnt.

Thnx

P.S-make sure u have balance below 30paise while using all tricks.

Follow members gave a thank to your post:

Chaitanyapatel
Admin

https://cprstrickz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down